Lawmaker Contacts
Please contact your lawmakers, let them know of your chloramine concerns, and ask them to support the removal of chloramine from the water supply.  If they are not familiar with chloramine, please refer them to this website,

Note that in CCAC's experience, letters written on paper that are delivered or mailed are more effective than emails or phone calls.
Websites to Find Elected Officials
To find your federal and state elected officials, including states other than California, visit the following websites:

Information on local elected officials can be found in local telephone directories.
Citizens Concerned About Chloramine (CCAC)
  • CCAC President and spokesperson:
    Denise Johnson-Kula 408 227-5767.